golden star wassa mines
Welcome to the broken dawn

golden star wassa mines

Golden Star - Home

Golden Star is an established gold mining company operating the Wassa mine on the prolific Ashanti Gold Belt in Ghana. As the winner of the PDAC 2018 Environmental and Social Responsibility Award, Golden Star is committed to leaving a positive and sustainable

Golden Star - Operations - Wassa - Wassa

Golden Star commenced production from the surface operation at Wassa in 2005 and commercial production was achieved at Wassa Underground on January 1, 2017. In early 2018 Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation. Thanks to the scale of the historical open pit mining operation the processing plant has significant excess capacity ...

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101 ...

Mar 01, 2021  WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the ...

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101 ...

Mar 01, 2021  Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%.

12 communities sign MoU with Golden Star Wassa Mines

Nov 12, 2019  Golden Star Wassa Mines which has ten percent government stake started its surface mining operations in 2005 in the Wassa area, followed by underground mining in 2017 until it transitioned into underground-focused mining operation last year.

Wassa - Royal Gold

The Wassa mine and oxide ore mill are located in the Wassa East District, in the Western Region of Ghana. Golden Star Wassa Ltd. (GSWL) owns the rights to mine the Wassa, Benso and Hwini-Butre concessions. Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%.

Golden Star (Wassa) mines new job vacancy announcement

Golden Star (Wassa) mines new job vacancy announcement. By. Albert Addo. 2. Advertisements. Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, a subsidiary of Golden Star Resources (GSR) with Head Office in London, United Kingdom, is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Wassa East District of the Western Region Golden Star is an opportunity employer and ...

WASSA GOLD MINE, GHANA

Golden Star Resources is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in the Wassa, Prestea and Bogoso gold mines in Ghana. In 2014, Golden Star produced 261,000 ounces of gold and is expected to produce 250,000 – 275,000 ounces in 2015. The Company is pursuing brownfield development projects at its Wassa and Prestea mines ...

Golden Star Resources - Wikipedia

Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian company that owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana.The company formerly owned and operated the Bogoso-Prestea gold mine, also in Ghana. Headquartered in London, but with a registered office in Toronto, it is a public company with shares listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and cross-listed on the NYSE American and Ghana Stock Exchange.

Now is the time to focus all attention on Wassa Mine ...

Golden Star Resources (GSR) Limited, the gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa and Prestea underground mines, has said the sale of its Bogoso-Prestea Gold Mine to Future Global Resources (FGR) for US$95million presents the best opportunity to focus all of the company’s attention on maximizing the potential of the Wassa mine.

12 communities sign MoU with Golden Star Wassa Mines

Nov 12, 2019  Golden Star Wassa Mines which has ten percent government stake started its surface mining operations in 2005 in the Wassa area, followed by underground mining in 2017 until it transitioned into underground-focused mining operation last year.

Wassa Gold Mine - Mining Technology Mining News and ...

Wassa Gold Mine. Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL's gold

Golden Star's Wassa mine resource up by 1 million ounces

Mar 09, 2021  Golden Star Resources (GSR), the gold mining company, has said a recent assessment of the Wassa underground mine has shown an 86 percent increase in measured mineral resource, demonstrating the ...

Golden Star Resources Announces Filing of PEA for Wassa Mine

Golden Star Resources (NYSE MKT:GSS)(GHANA:GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in both the Bogoso and Wassa gold mines

Golden Star Resources to invest $ 15 million in Wassa ...

Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of $15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine this year. The Chief Operations Officer of Golden Star Resources Limited, Graham Crew who disclosed this during an interaction with a section of the media in Accra last week Thursday

WASSA GOLD MINE, GHANA

Golden Star Resources is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in the Wassa, Prestea and Bogoso gold mines in Ghana. In 2014, Golden Star produced 261,000 ounces of gold and is expected to produce 250,000 – 275,000 ounces in 2015. The Company is pursuing brownfield development projects at its Wassa and Prestea mines ...

Golden Star Announces Wassa Mine Feasibility Study Results

Golden Star Resources (NYSE MKT: GSS; TSX: GSC; GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in the Wassa, Prestea and Bogoso gold ...

Golden Star - Careers - Current Opportunities

Golden Star, and its subsidiaries or representatives, will never ask a candidate to pay any fees in connection with an interview or offer of employment. Any inquiries from Golden Star, and its subsidiaries or representatives, will always include his or her contact information for you to

Golden Star Resources: Another Solid Quarter From Wassa ...

If Golden Star can continue to deliver solid results from Wassa and report over $0.64 in annual EPS for FY2021, the stock is certainly cheap here and a Hold for speculative investors.

Major Mines Projects Wassa Mine

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101 Technical Report: March 1, 2021: Golden Star Resources Reports Results for the Three and Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2020 Delivering on Increased 2020 Production Guidance at Wassa: February 24, 2021

Golden Star Resources set to double down efforts on Wassa Mine

budget set for 100% rise in 2021. President and CEO of Golden Star Resources (GSR) Limited, Andrew Wray, has reaffirmed his company’s commitment to exploration of the Wassa underground mine, describing it as a “fantastic body of resources” with an enormous capacity for growth.

Ghana: Golden Star Resources to Invest U.S.$ 15 Million in ...

Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of $15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine this year. The Chief Operations Officer of ...

Golden Star Resources set to double down efforts on Wassa Mine

budget set for 100% rise in 2021. President and CEO of Golden Star Resources (GSR) Limited, Andrew Wray, has reaffirmed his company’s commitment to exploration of the Wassa underground mine, describing it as a “fantastic body of resources” with an enormous capacity for growth.

Wassa Gold Mine - Mining Technology Mining News and ...

Wassa Gold Mine. Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL's gold

Major Mines Projects Wassa Mine

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101 Technical Report: March 1, 2021: Golden Star Resources Reports Results for the Three and Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2020 Delivering on Increased 2020 Production Guidance at Wassa: February 24, 2021

Now is the time to focus all attention on Wassa Mine ...

Golden Star Resources (GSR) Limited, the gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa and Prestea underground mines, has said the sale of its Bogoso-Prestea Gold Mine to Future Global Resources (FGR) for US$95million presents the best opportunity to focus all of the company’s attention on maximizing the potential of the Wassa mine.

Golden Star Resources - Wikipedia

Golden Star is a gold mining company. The Company began production in Ghana in 1999. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in both the Prestea (formerly known as Bogoso/Prestea) and Wassa mines, situated on the Ashanti Gold Belt in western Ghana. Operations West Africa. The company operates one mine in Ghana; Wassa. Wassa

Golden Star Resources Announces Filing of PEA for Wassa Mine

Golden Star Resources (NYSE MKT:GSS)(GHANA:GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in both the Bogoso and Wassa gold mines

GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT

GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT 2021. Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, a subsidiary of Golden Star Resources (GSR) with Head Office in London, United Kingdom, is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. Golden Star is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring ...

12 communities sign MoU with Golden Star Wassa Mines

Nov 24, 2019  Golden Star Wassa Mines which has ten percent government stake started its surface mining operations in 2005 in the Wassa area, followed by underground mining in 2017 until it transitioned into underground-focused mining operation last year.

Golden Star Announces Wassa Mine Feasibility Study Results

Golden Star Resources (NYSE MKT: GSS; TSX: GSC; GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") is an established gold mining company that holds a 90% interest in the Wassa, Prestea and Bogoso gold ...

Golden Star - Careers - Current Opportunities

Golden Star, and its subsidiaries or representatives, will never ask a candidate to pay any fees in connection with an interview or offer of employment. Any inquiries from Golden Star, and its subsidiaries or representatives, will always include his or her contact information for you to

Golden Star's Wassa mine resource up by 1 million ounces

Mar 09, 2021  Golden Star Resources (GSR), the gold mining company, has said a recent assessment of the Wassa underground mine has shown an 86 percent increase in measured mineral resource, demonstrating the ...

Ghana: Golden Star Resources to Invest U.S.$ 15 Million in ...

Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of $15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine this year. The Chief Operations Officer of ...

Golden Star to expand Wassa underground mine after ...

Golden Star Resources Limited has filed a technical report that includes a preliminary economic assessment to expand its Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. According to the company, its preliminary economic assessment provides enough evidence to develop the mine and to fully utilise the available process plant capacity. The company said in a statement that []

Golden Star Resources projects positive future for its ...

Mar 03, 2021  Golden Star owns a 90 percent interest in, and manages Golden Star Wassa limited with the Ghanaian government owning the remaining 10 percent. The Wassa mine has been operating since 1998 as an open pit operation with the underground development starting in 2015 and reached commercial production in 2017.

Copyright © 2021.Company name All rights reserved.Dawn Broken